Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jamaica Bound


In less than two months, we will be on a plane headed for Jamaica. It's crazy to think that this time has come upon us so soon! It feels as if just yesterday we brought the idea up and now it's full speed ahead!

We found out last week that our plane tickets are being purchased and the dates are set for July 22nd- August 1st. Saying that I am excited would be an understatement. I'm thrilled to see what God's going to do and so glad that I get to be apart of it.

Along with finding out about our plane tickets, we also found out about a couple of scholarships that the church offering funds. For my mom, she is getting money as a short term missionary and I am getting money as a first time student missionary (I believe). All of that, and the plane tickets were less than we expected, equals this: we are going to Jamaica. We have our passports. We are soon to have our tickets. And we have the money needed. Praise God!

We would ask for your continued support and prayer as we continue this journey.

Matthew 6:34 “So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

No comments:

Post a Comment