Friday, June 7, 2013

Goodbyes & Hellos! (Day Fifty Two!)

     August 1st, 2012 - Garden Valley, Texas
     How do I spend two months in two countries, spreading the Gospel and then go home? Today I spent all day in session listening to that question being discussed and talking about how to take all that I have learned home. I am praying about what is next and where Jesus wants me. I have seen people healed, deaf men hear and so many come to know Jesus through our drama.
     Jet lag has been hard today. At 2am I was wide awake and ate crackers with Grace. At 2pm, I was ready for bed. I am leaning on my savior ot carry my through everything
     Goodbyes tonight were agonizing! These people I have lived with for one or two months- I am leaving them. I won't be in constant fellowship with these Christians my age who are on FIRE!
     I cried saying goodbye, so sad to leave but very thankful for what God has done through and in every one of us. None of us are the same. I watched so many people get SO close to Jesus. I am not sure how many of us are ready to go home, but the Lord is with us. He won't ever leave us- never ever.
     Goodbye Nepal, goodbye India. Goodbye First Responders. Goodbye Overcomers. Goodbye GE friends and leaders. Goodbye PB&J. Goodbye 'cows in the road.' 
     Hello to a changed life. Hello to closeness with Jesus  Hello to so many things. I will never be the same, ever again.


Sitting in the hallway, praying and remembering.

We won't stop. 
My team was lighting candles on the last night, representing how our light will shine.

Together as a team for the last time. Goodbye Overcomers!

Goodbyes.

Goodbye, Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment